10/6/2022FSAWWA Region VI & FWEA SE Chapter invite you to the Best Tasting Water Contest and 3rd Annual Utilities CIP Night.
Consultants and Vendors: $50
Register with the FSAWWA Website.
10/8/2022 - 10/12/202295th Annual Technical Exhibition & Conference
Conference: October 8-12, 2022
Exhibition: October 10-12, 2022
10/14/2022Meetings are held either in person or virtually. FWEA Utility Council Members have access to meeting call in details.
10/14/2022Come hear the state of the utility address from our local utility leaders:
- Ed Torres, M.S., P.E., LEED AP, Orange County Utilities Director
- Corey Knight, P.E., City of Orlando Director of Public Works
- Jennifer Spagnoli, P.E., City of Melbourne Assistant Utilities Director
- Junos Reed, P.E., City of Port Orange Engineering and Construction Manager
- Hillary Weber, Pinellas County Acting Director of Utilities
$25 for members, $30 for non-members
After 10/11 registration cost increases to $30 for members and $35 for non-members
FWEA CFC and FSAWWA Region III sponsors are able to redeem two complimentary registration tickets
10/26/2022This training will provide tips and tools for volunteer leaders. We will cover information related to FWEA membership.
10/28/2022FWEA Treasure Coast Chapter and FSAWWA Region VIII 16th Annual Charity Gof Tournament